"The fundamental mission of motherhood now is the same as it always was: to nurture, protect, and instruct children, to create a home environment that enables them to learn and grow, to help them develop a heart for God and his purposes, and to send them out into the world prepared to live both fully and meaningfully."
-Sally Clarkson from the Mission of Motherhood
-Sally Clarkson from the Mission of Motherhood
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Change of Plans!!
...For the timing of our sonogram that is!!!!!!! The Dr. called me today and said the sonographer would not be available next week so we needed to change our appointment to................THIS THURSDAY!!!!!!! As in 2 days from now! AAAAAHHHHH I am too excited! Our appointment is at 8:30 in the morning so I'll try to post the results ASAP. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
OH MY WORD!! Please tell asap! I will be waiting!! 8 am for you is 5 pm here!! Can't wait can't wait! I will be checking the blog constantly and if I don't hear before I go to bed, I'll be calling :)
NU UH!!!!??? AHHH! How fun!!
YAY!!! i am still thinking a girl! although it would be so fun for you all and jjj to have boys together!
xoxo
so exciting...:-)!!!!!
Gotta Luv that! Can't wait to find out!
I WILL BE WAINTING AND WAITING....so you better be posting or calling asap! I AM SO DARN EXCITED to hear that your sweet boy is on his way! :-)
I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!!!!!!
thinking about you today!! can't wait to hear!! XOXO
Post a Comment