In the spring AnnMarie discovered a new love---softball. I was fully prepared for an "I know it's not your favorite, but you gotta finish what you start" kind of season, but boy, was I pleasantly surprised!! She did great! And really enjoyed it! GO DIAMOND JAX!
 |
| In the dugout and ready to go |
 |
| Playing second |
 |
| This softball mini made her way around the softball fields just fine. Run, run, as fast as you can, you can't catch me, I'm the tiniest fan! |
 |
| Just after a big hit---go AM, go! |
 |
| Ready to run |
 |
| These two cuties made their own double stroller. |
 |
| Brooks and Sarah Catherine were our most loyal fans. Loved having our cousins there to watch! (And since their mama was a super softball star, I'm sure we'll get to watch them hit many a ball!) |
 |
SO PROUD of our little slugger. Boy, can she hit. Hits like her home run hitting daddy. The apple did not fall far from that tree!
This was my first experience with getting SO NERVOUS as a parent watching my child play sports. WHOA it's gonna be a long road with three kids! :)
|
No comments:
Post a Comment