| While they were waiting for Rapunzel to come out, the girls colored pictures. |
| Then, the "wench" led them in some songs. |
| And then she came out with her handsome beau, Flynn Rider! Yay! |
| They got to dance and sing with Rapunzel to music from the movie. (Funny because AM has never seen the movie, yet she enjoyed this just fine!) |
| I love this picture because it captures how DW makes your trip so special for your little ones. The characters really play the part and spend as much time as they want talking to them! |
| Too sunny for Bubba |
| Gotta ride the teacups again! |
| I loved this rose garden, and I'll take some of those hanging baskets, please! |
| We had great seats right in front of the castle to catch a midday show. |
| Had to stop in Frontierland at the Country Bear Jamboree. Thumbs dooooooooowwwwwwwwwwnnnn. This one needs to be scratched and redone! |
| Couldn't miss Tiana! |
| Hilarious. Last day, and while we were waiting in line for Tiana, I think the menfolk were quite done with princess action. It put the Svoboda men to sleep, and Dad took to playing with the birds. |
| We walked over to the Hall of Presidents, and I was so happy to see Colonial Mickey! Just had to get a pic with my patriotic birthday baby! |
| Clark powerhoused his sister while waiting for the show to start. Which, by the way, I did not get to see because a certain 2 footer could not sit still or be quiet for that long. sigh |
| We decided to head back to the hotel for naps because we could tell our little bambinos were running out of steam. After a short rest we headed down to the splash park at the pool. |
| Daddy decided to test out the slide! |
| And big girl followed! |
| Had to snap these rice crispy treats because we had a whole lot of em that week! |
| We went back that night for our last hoorah. AM rode Splash Mountain and tells everybody now that that was her favorite ride. I think she's pretty proud. :) |
| We had dinner at the Crystal Palace (another must do for the littles), and all the Pooh characters were there. |
| Good ol home cookin! |
| The Pooh Parade! |
| Say what? |
| Remember Clark's warming up to the characters during the week? He's boiling at this point. The rest of the night he followed Tigger around and was obsessed. |
| We were up early the next morning and back on the Magical Express to the airport. waaaaaaahhhhhh I still didn't want to leave. Poor little Bubba was plum tuckered o.u.t. |
| One more photo op! At the Orlando airport---as if we didn't get enough princess action already. :) Goodbye, WDW! Thank you SO much, Gigi and Papa!!! |
2 comments:
I have to admit....a little sad to see these pictures come to an end. I loved every single one and the commentary was awesome! :-) I could see the exhaustion in your babies faces (and Sean's too!) but what an amazing trip for your entire family!
Aren't you ready to go back?
Poor Sean... what a good daddy!!
I love that AM still have face paint on the next day...
Your pictures were amazing... loved all the details and seeing the AM so happy... Spanky... you'll have to go back when he's older... :)
Post a Comment