"The fundamental mission of motherhood now is the same as it always was: to nurture, protect, and instruct children, to create a home environment that enables them to learn and grow, to help them develop a heart for God and his purposes, and to send them out into the world prepared to live both fully and meaningfully."

-Sally Clarkson from the Mission of Motherhood

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

They're contagious...

...Pregnancy symptoms I mean.

At 5:00 this morning AnnMarie wakes up, and she's got two problems:
1)"baby" fell off the bed (don't ask me why she can't just climb down and get her when it's no problem for her to hop out of bed and come see us after we tuck her in at night...)
2) she needed to go potty

So as I stumble into the bathroom to help her "tee tee", she looks up at me with a sigh and says, "Mommy, my feet are swollen".

I'm telling you I almost "tee teed" myself. :) Didn't know these symptoms of mine were becoming an epidemic!

5 comments:

angie said...

HE HE!! That is one precious little girl!!

shannonmichaelis said...

hilarious! i was just thinking about how i hadn't read a post from you in awhile. don't worry, we all go on hiatus these days. i'm till so behind, never to be current. you better wait for that baby, or we'll be showering you after clark is here....

Miranda said...

too funny, i love it

Keep Your Eyes on the Stars said...

SO FUNNY!!!!

Caryn said...

Poor AnnMarie :) - Love this too funny