My little Spring Break birthday girl turned 7. Wow. Can't believe it! She's getting so big!
The week leading up to it was fun too...
| Friday was "Storybook Character Day" at school. We (last minute) came up with this one! But it worked! Junie B. Jones |
![]() |
| Thursday night was the first grade program. AnnMarie and her class were the blue "waves" in the ocean theme. :) It was so cute! |
![]() |
| Friday morning we sent birthday cookie cake for her class. |
![]() |
| A little out of order...whoops!...Saturday she opened presents from Gamma and Pepaw. Barbie pool!! Exactly what she wanted! |
![]() |
| Saturday morning it was time to party! |
![]() |
| Seriously what is wrong with my computer. Saturday night we went to Olive Garden (her choice every year!) with Gamma and Pepaw to celebrate. so fun! |
![]() |
| Some cute duds from Gamma! |
| Back to the party....FAVORS! I'm telling you, Dollar Tree and Target dollar section never disappoint. :) We used most of the pieces during the party. |
| Our guests were treated with some sparkling Ginger Ale as they entered the salon... |
| Clarky had to squeeze in for a pic before Daddy whisked him away so as not to be tainted by the girly stuff! |
| Sweet girls! |
| We started the party off right with some Kidz Bop dance tunes. These girls were gettin it! |
![]() |
| Why not throw in a cheerleader stunt? Goooo, spa! |
| Mommy putting on her teacher had to give some directions |
| Coloring while they waited their turn |
| Pedicure time! |
| Mary Claire got a lot of attention too |
![]() |
| Facials! |
| Getting some love from Gamma |
![]() |
| Enjoying some spa snacks |
And all of that was before her actual birthday!
![]() |
| She woke up bright and early and wanted to open up her presents outside her door right away! I promise she was excited even though this pic does not show it. Clip on earrings! |
![]() |
| That night we celebrated on her real day at Gigi's house. This is the delicious pound cake that went with AM's favorite dessert---strawberries and whipped cream. |
![]() |
| Opening presents at Gigi's |
![]() |
| New Tom's from J&J |
A really fun birthday weekend with lots of family and friends. And I've learned I'm gonna have to gear up for back to back birthday parties every year. It ain't easy!

















2 comments:
First and foremost...HAPPY BIRTHDAY AM!!! Can't believe that little cutie is 7!
Now, I know this post is all about AM, but I couldn't help but notice you painted your living room and I love it! I also spotted a darling little cupboard in your kitchen! Were did that come from?
Also, your zebra print confession cracked me up. I had noticed some zebra pins on your pinterest and could only imagine your angst. :)
Sweet, sweet little AM... 7 years old!!
Good party mommy! Lots of cute little details! Wish we were there to celebrate with her!
p.s. I think I noticed you fixed up that table that was in your garage and added chairs in your dining room... and I'm like Emily... I love the curtain cupboard in your kitchen!
Post a Comment