"The fundamental mission of motherhood now is the same as it always was: to nurture, protect, and instruct children, to create a home environment that enables them to learn and grow, to help them develop a heart for God and his purposes, and to send them out into the world prepared to live both fully and meaningfully."

-Sally Clarkson from the Mission of Motherhood

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Sunday kind of Mommy

Last week as we were checking out at the grocery store, AnnMarie points at a brunette on a magazine cover and says, "Hey, Mommy---that looks like you on Sundays."
Mommy thought, "What must I look like the rest of the week?" :)

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is too funny!!!

shannonmichaelis said...

Stop it!!!!! Girl, I think she somehow let you know to step it up a notch for Sean during the week....

Caryn said...

HI-LARIOUS!!! Hey Sunday Mommy is not too shabby -getting compared to Rachel B. I'll take it!!! And your a beauty worthy of magazine covers any day of the week to me sister!!

OK it has been WAY too long, I need to talk to the real Katy, not just her blog. Love you!

Shannon said...

That girl is so stinking funny! I am with Caryn - she compared you to Rachel B.....TAKE IT and consider it a compliment Sister! You are a hottie...even on the weekdays!

Sally said...

ahhhhhhhhh, love it. she is SOOOO stinkin cute!!!

angie said...

Love it:) Ally asked me if we were going to church this morning because I fixed my hair for K grad...:-) sweet little girls!!