...that kept her entertained while I was grocery shopping. Now==it's the IPhone. I guess that's the time we're living in, right? :)
Side note--for all of you that have one--DoodleBuddy is a great "App" that will keep your kids busy for just this sort of thing!
7 comments:
You're so brave out at the grocery store with both of them!!
wow! already grocery shopping... I still don't do that!
I love brother's carrier cover~
i am just SOOO impressed you are out grocery shopping with both! looks like everyone else is too!!!
I'm thinking I need an Iphone now - doodle pad? Sweeeet.
I just downloaded it. Thanks for the tip! I let Bella play with my phone at the grocery store on our last visit too. The guy next to me was surprised I was letting her play on my phone. But whatever keeps the lady happy!
Happy Belated Birthday, Sweet Girl! Loved that post especially of you and AM getting peddis. Just precious!!!
The Iphone is a big deal around here, too. I also recommend Sketch Pad, Bubbles, and Bubble Wrap! All big hits with Haddie.
hee hee, YES!!!! another wonderful reason to love the iphone! :)there is a racing car game on mine Jackson loves. :)
Post a Comment